PUBG Mobile is an extremely popular game right now. Millions of people are playing it every day, and you may be one of them! Whether or not you play PUBG Mobile, there’s a good chance that your friends do. However, the game can become frustrating when you’re unable to find a comfortable way to play it on your phone. This blog post will focus on the best posture for playing PUBG mobile so that everyone can enjoy their time with this fun video game!
What is Gaming Posture?
Gaming posture is the position your body adopts while playing video games. Whether you play PUBG Mobile or any other game like Fortnite, gaming postures are important because they help to reduce strain on your neck and shoulders during long periods of time.
When people start feeling pain in their necks and upper back after playing a game for an hour or two, it’s likely that they have been sitting with poor posture throughout these hours. Gaming Postures also allow gamers to reach all buttons easily without having to move around too much when playing!
The Best Posture for Playing PUBG Mobile: The Palm-Down Technique
There are many different ways you can use both hands when holding a mobile phone, but one of our favorite ways is the Palm-Down Technique. To do this, you will need to put your phone on a table in front of you and then rest both palms down onto it with your fingers spread apart from each other. This position allows for better support while playing PUBG Mobile as well as being helpful during long game sessions!
The Hand Behind Head Method
This technique might be our favorite, but we also want to mention that there are many others out there too. Our second best posture for playing PUBG mobile is called “The Hand Behind Head” method (AKA “Crouching Tiger”). For this one, all you have to do is sit up straight or slightly slouched back in a chair and then rest your arms behind the back of your head.
The “Death Grip” Technique: Worst Posture
Of course, there are also many other ways that people like to hold their phone when playing games on it. One way we don’t recommend is called “The Death Grip”. This technique entails placing both hands around the edges of a mobile screen with fingers stretching across as much surface area as possible so that they can reach all buttons easily. While this may be helpful at first for reaching certain buttons, over time it places strain not only on our necks but shoulders too!
Why Correct Posture is Necessary for Gaming?
For those who spend hours at a time playing video games, it’s important to take care of one’s body. The world is becoming more and more sedentary as time goes on; so much that many adults don’t even get the recommended amount of physical activity each day!
When people sit or stand without good support their head droops forward which means they have to look up just enough to see straight ahead which can lead over time to neck pain and headaches.
When we slouch our shoulders are pulled back too far towards the spine leading them into tense muscles. For those who sit with poor posture for long periods of time, the discs between vertebrae can become compressed leading to lower back pain and muscle spasms!
How Should You Sit?
If you are playing PUBG Mobile or any other game that requires sitting down, it’s wise to use a comfortable chair without armrests. This way your arms and shoulders have enough room when reaching for buttons on your phone as well as having a full range of motion in case you need to reposition yourself during gameplay (and never put both hands behind your head!).
If possible, use a pillow or cushion under one leg while slouching slightly so that this site doesn’t get too tired over time. It is also important to change positions every so often to prevent muscle fatigue!
- Reduce the risk for neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- Avoid putting too much pressure on one side which can lead to muscular fatigue.
- If you must use a chair without armrests, make sure both arms have enough room when reaching for buttons as well as having a full range of motion in case you need to reposition yourself during gameplay! And never sit with your hands behind your head while playing PUBG Mobile or any other game that requires sitting down.
How Does Poor Posture Affect Your Gameplay?
Poor posture will affect how you play games on mobile phones because it will increase the risk of pain and injury. For instance, if you have a bad posture while playing PUBG Mobile or any other game that requires sitting down with your hands behind your head then this can lead to neck or shoulder pain which will throw off gameplay and make it more difficult for you at first.
- If possible, use a pillow or cushion under one leg while slouching slightly so that this site doesn’t get too tired over time. It is also important to change positions every so often to prevent muscle fatigue!
- For those who do not have a well-padded chair, it might be best to stand up and play the game for at least half of the time (or more).
- Avoid slouching too deeply in your seat or standing with one’s back flat against a wall as this can lead to muscle fatigue! It is important that you maintain good posture but also remain relaxed so find ways to change positions every so often without moving away from your keyboard/ screen while playing PUBG Mobile.
- Try holding onto something sturdy like a table when you need support then again, only if necessary because overdoing it could cause neck pain! One way that many people deal with keeping their heads level is by leaning against a wall.
- Find something to lean on that is comfortable for you, such as the arm of your favorite chair or couch but don’t put too much pressure on it! That could cause pain if used for an extended period of time. It’s good because learning can give one more energy and momentum when playing PUBG Mobile while also providing support so they are less likely to slouch in their seat.
- Lastly, try not to slouch in your computer desk chair which will lead over time to neck pain and headaches! This means sitting up straight with shoulders back (which may feel strange at first) but this prevents them from being pulled forward towards the spine leading to tense muscles which in turn leads to lower back pain and neck pain.
Good posture means sitting up straight with shoulders back (which may feel strange at first) BUT it prevents them from being pulled forward towards the spine leading to tense muscles which leads to lower back pain and neck pain. You can follow the below posture while playing PUBG if you want.
- Sit up straight
- Keep your head level and don’t tilt it to one side
- Hold the phone with both hands at all times never put a hand down or let go of the screen
- Use your index finger to tap on the screen, not your thumb
- Always use two thumbs when shooting, even if you’re only using one hand
- Keep your fingers off of any other buttons while playing.
Utilizing the best posture to play PUBG mobile can help you win. You will be able to stay in your lane, see more of the map and react faster when you are following these tips for staying alive. If any of this sounds too complicated or if you want some assistance learning about how to optimize gameplay on PUBG Mobile, let us know! Our team is always here to provide a FREE consultation so that we can work together with you on designing an end-to-end marketing plan for maximizing your ROI from every dollar spent online.